USB 3.0 Hub/Charger Adds up to 4 USB Devices to Your Computer, MacBook or Chromebook
This four-port USB 3.0 hub connects directly to the USB-A port on your computer, laptop, MacBook, Ultrabook or Chromebook using the included cable. It allows you to use as many as four USB devices, such as flash drives, external hard drives, printers, barcode scanners and digital cameras, at the same time. Each USB port supports Battery Charging v1.2 (BC 1.2) standards for faster charging of mobile devices, including Apple and Android smartphones and tablets.
Supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to Ensure Fast Data Transfers
The hub supports USB 3.0 SuperSpeed data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0. It is especially recommended for high-bandwidth USB 3.0 devices, such as security cameras and high-resolution webcams. The bus-powered hub distributes 900mA to its four ports. When using the included external power supply to draw additional power, the hub can provide up to 1.5A for fast charging of mobile devices. All four ports support BC 1.2 and 2.4A Quick Charge for Apple devices, up to a maximum of 3.5A total at any one time.
Plug-and-Play Hub Comes Ready to Connect Right Away
The U360-004-2F works with all major operating systems and requires no software to download and install. It's backward compatible with previous USB versions, so you can also continue using older peripherals while getting maximum performance from current devices. Overcurrent and overvoltage safeguards protect your connected equipment against damage or data loss due to power surges.
Sleek and Slim Housing Designed for Everyday Workspace Use or Connecting on the Go
The compact unit is designed for convenient positioning within your reach, making USB ports accessible while not taking up much workspace. It is also slim enough to pack in your pocket, purse or laptop bag for use in a hotel, conference room or airport as both a multiport hub and a USB charger.
- Connect up to 4 USB devices to your PC, laptop, MacBook, Ultrabook or Chromebook's USB-A port
- Add easy-to-access USB ports to desktop computers that are in a cabinet, behind furniture or otherwise hard to reach
- Charge your smartphone or tablet
- Pack it in your laptop bag for quick connection of peripherals at a remote workspace or conference
- USB Type B interface - allows two or more computers to easily share a USB peripheral such as external hard drives, printers, and scanners
- Provides 4 USB ports for responsive and expanded device connections