The P568-025-WH High-Speed HDMI Cable (M/M) is recommended for digital signage, video presentations, point-of-sale displays, classrooms and other applications that display High Resolution (HD) video and multi-channel audio. It connects HD-enabled source devices, such as computers and Blu-ray players, or displays, such as monitors, projectors and televisions.
This cable supports video resolutions up to HD 1080p and data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps. When used with an Apple® digital A/V adapter, it supports iPad2® video mirroring for playing games, watching videos or displaying presentations.
The 25-foot molded 30 AWG cable features premium foil and braid shielding to deliver reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data. Gold-plated white connectors provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. A flexible PVC jacket makes the HDCP 2.2-compliant cable easy to install in tight spaces.
Connects HDMI Source to TV, Projector or Monitor
- Ideal for digital signage, video presentations, point-of-sale displays, classrooms and other applications with video and multi-channel audio
High Performance and Wide Compatibility
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1080p
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps
- Complies with HDCP 2.2 standards
- Supports iPad2 video mirroring when used with Apple digital A/V adapter
- Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations
Superior Quality Ensures a Flawless Signal
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated white connectors for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Fully molded 30 AWG construction with integral strain relief reduces stress and adds flexibility
- Premium foil and braid shielding for EMI/RFI noise protection
- Flexible PVC jacket easy to install in tight spaces
- Offers exceptional quality as well as upright compatibility with audio and video equipment
- With HDMI, transfer high-quality pictures and 3D sound effects simultaneously at a high-speed
- Features EMI/RF Protection