The NG24 24-Port 10/100/1000 Mbps 1U Rack-Mount/Desktop Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch adds 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet capacity to your home office, small office, workgroup or creative production environment. Share large bandwidth-intensive files, such as CAD drawings and videos, at Gigabit speeds, improving efficiency and cutting costly downtime.
This rack-mount/ desktop switch features 24 twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports that support auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps and auto MDI/MDIX cross-over detection functions. Dual mini-GBIC SFP ports allow connection to other switches using optical fiber or copper. No configuration is required, so you can have your Gigabit network up and running immediately. Easy-to-read LEDs indicate connection and activity status for each port. IEEE 802.3x flow control allows smooth transmission of large files.
The NG24 supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standards by putting unused ports into a low-power state without interrupting network connections. It consumes very little input power-just 20 watts max. The detachable five-foot input cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects to a protected UPS, generator or mains input AC source. The heavy-duty metal housing is designed for desktop installation or mounting into 1U of an EIA-standard 19-inch rack with the included brackets.
- Features 24 networking ports to establish large network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks