Split Your PoE Signal into Separate Power and Ethernet Connections for Edge Networks
Connect the NPOE-SPL-G-5VMU PoE (Power over Ethernet) splitter to your edge network up to 328 feet (100 meters) from a PoE switch or 48V injector. The splitter separates the power and data signals, delivering 5V 1A (5W) of power to the USB Micro-B plug and 10/100/1000 Mbps to the RJ45 data plug. This allows you more flexibility in placing devices in areas where an AC outlet is unavailable and too expensive or impractical to install.
Supports Power over Ethernet to Save You Money and Give You More Installation Choices
This PoE splitter supplies the power (through its USB connector) to operate non-PoE equipment, such as security cameras, VoIP telephones and wireless access points (WAP). This saves you the expense and effort of purchasing, connecting and installing individual power supplies for each device. It also helps you install devices in areas far away from AC outlets, such as poles or ceilings. The NPOE-SPL-G-5VMU supports a wide range of input voltages from 36VDC to 57VDC and has a fixed USB output of 5VDC.
Simple Plug-and-Play Installation Has the Splitter Connected in Minutes
No configuration or software is required to add the NPOE-SPL-G-5VMU to your LAN. It complies with 802.3af (PoE), 802.3 (Ethernet), 802.3u (Fast Ethernet) and 802.3ab (Gigabit Ethernet) standards.
- Install an Alexa-enabled device or VoIP phone in an area without a standard power connection
- Fill in Wi-Fi dead spots in your office with a wireless access point connected to your LAN
- Set up digital signage in a mall, arena, office building or theater
- Connect security cameras and other A/V surveillance equipment in a video wall
- IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant PoE injector or switch
- Existing or newly installed Cat5e/6/6a cabling
- A network device with a 5V 1a USB Micro-B power port
- Delivers power and data via Cat5e/6 cable up to 328 ft. to edge network equipment
- Extends 5VDC power to any network device installed where no AC outlet is available
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet data transfer speeds up to 1000 Mbps (1 Gbps)
- Designed for PoE devices like Wireless Access Points and security cameras
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation with no configuration necessary
- 3-year limited warranty