Single-Phase 120V PDU Distributes Network-Grade Power to Multiple Loads
This basic PDU is an ideal no-frills unit for networking, telecom, security, audio/video and sound reinforcement applications. Recommended for small to mid-sized data centers, computer rooms and network closets, the PDUV20-72 features 36 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets for connecting equipment. A 15-foot cord with L5-20P input plug (and included 5-20P adapter) connects to your facility's AC power source, generator or protected UPS system to distribute power to connected loads.
Up-to-Date Safety Features Protect Your Vital Equipment
A lighted on/off switch is protected by a transparent plastic cover to help prevent an accidental shutdown that could lead to costly downtime. A 20A circuit breaker protects connected components from dangerous overloads.
Versatile Installation Options Give You Plenty of Choices
The 72-inch 0U PDU mounts vertically in an EIA-standard 19-inch rack using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included mounting clips and hardware. You may also use the clips to secure the PDU to a wall, counter or other flat, secure surface. Bolt-down retention brackets keep power cords organized and your rack free of clutter.
Deliver network-grade power to high-density equipment in networking, telecom, security, audio/video and sound reinforcement applications
- Ideal no-frills PDU for telecom, security, audio/video and other network applications
- 36 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets distribute AC power to connected equipment
- Lighted power switch with protective cover helps prevent accidental shutdowns
- 15 ft. cord with L5-20P input (and 5-20P adapter) connects to AC power source
- 72 in. 0U PDU with included mounting brackets installs in rack or under counter
- 2-year limited warranty