With a source device that also supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode, you can extend video from your primary display to another, duplicate the same video on both displays or change the second display to your primary.
The plug-and-play U444-06N-HD4K6B requires no software, drivers or external power. Connect the reversible USB-C plug to your source device's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. The fumble-free USB-C plug connects in either direction to ensure fast, easy connection every time. Then, connect the HDMI port to your display using an HDMI cable (sold separately).
The U444-06N-HD4K6B meets HDCP 2.2 specifications. It supports UHD video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, 24-bit Deep Color (8 bits per channel), 7.1-channel surround sound and per-lane transfer rates of 5.4 Gbps (HBR2), 2.7 Gbps (HBR) and 1.62 Gbps (RBR).
Connects an HDMI Display to Your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 Device
- Compatible with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 source devices that support USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode
- Ideal for giving video presentations, editing multiple documents or streaming video for digital signage
- Meets HDCP 2.2 specifications
- Extends video from your primary display to another
- Duplicates the same video on 2 displays
- Converts a secondary display to your primary display
Crystal-Clear 4K Video and Digital Audio
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Supports 24-bit Deep Color (8 bits per channel)
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound
- Supports per-lane transfer rates of 5.4 Gbps (HBR2), 2.7 Gbps (HBR) and 1.62 Gbps (RBR)
Built-In Cable with Reversible USB-C Connector
- Fumble-free reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for quick connection every time
Ready for Instant Use
- Plug-and-play operation with no software, drivers or external power required
- Half the footprint of a credit card for easy carrying in a pocket, purse or laptop bag
- Backward compatible with non-4K displays