With a range of different beam widths, the isolation antennas are interchangeable and feature high-performance beam patterns ideal for a range of deployment needs. Used with the airFiber® LTU and airMAX®radios, these antennas deliver superb co-location performance without sacrificing gain.
Models: Horn-5-30, Horn-5-45, Horn-5-60, Horn-5-90
The isolation antennas are interchangeable and feature high-performance beam patterns for a range of demanding deployment needs. Combined with the PrismStation 5AC or airFiber LTU radio, the system gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
Symmetrical horn antenna
30° and 45° versions offer breakthrough scalability options for wireless systems. Unique beam performance and great co-location characteristics allow for a higher density of sectors than traditional sector technology.
Asymmetrical horn antennas
60° and 90° versions have naturally attenuated side lobes and extremely low back radiation. They offer the best front-to-back ratio in the industry and the lowest side lobe radiation. Asymmetrical horn antennas are ideal for cluster sector installations with high co-location requirements.
- Isolation Antenna Horns for airFiber® LTU and airMAX®
- Designed for Increased Co-Location Performance
- Dual-Linear Polarization
- Diameter : 8.72" (221.40 mm)
- Manufacturer : Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Type : Antenna
- Product Model : Horn-5-30
- Application/Usage : Base Station
- Product Line : Horn 5
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.ubnt.com
- Operating Frequency Range : 5.15 GHz to 5.85 GHz
- Antenna Gain : 19 dBi
- Compatibility :
- Ubiquiti Networks PrismStation 5AC
- Ubiquiti Networks airFiber LTU Radio
- Ubiquti airMAX Radios