Ubiquiti Networks introduces the airCube™, a cost-effective wireless access point for use in your customer deployments.
Two models are available:
- airCube AC Dual-band, 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO technology for maximum wireless performance:
- 2.4 GHz radio band Speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- 5 GHz radio band Speeds of up to 866.7 Mbps
- airCube ISP 802.11n, 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi for speeds of up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz radio band
Versatile Power Options
Both models offer convenient PoE passthrough to power a 24V airMAX CPE device, so you can use a single PoE adapter to power both devices.
To provide sufficient power for PoE passthrough:
- The airCube AC requires the included power adapter or 24V, 1A PoE input.
- The airCube ISP requires 24V, 1A PoE input.
Management options feature a graphical user interface designed for streamlined setup and control.
Available options include:
- UNMS Provides advanced remote control of Ubiquiti® devices. Use the UNMS™ app to manage your devices using a tablet or smartphone.
- Web UI Enables a standalone utility for basic configuration.
- When connected to a compatible router or a network switch, this wireless access point lets you enjoy wireless internet connectivity throughout your home or office
- Ensure speedy data transfer of up to 1.14 Gbit/s with the IEEE 802.11ac wireless technology
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connectivity for your wired network
- Electrical power is transmitted along with the data in a single cable to devices such as the Access Points, IP cameras or IP phones