Modular DC Power Supply for EdgePoint
The EdgePower ™ is a high-power, modular PSU system designed to connect to EdgePoint ™ routers/switches, and provide reliable power to attached PoE devices.
The EdgePower uses modular PSUs for flexible configuration options. The EdgePower can utilize two modular PSUs to provide up to 300W of power, or be configured to provide up to 150W of power with an automatic PSU backup.
The EdgePower consists of a rack-mountable, two-bay housing and control unit, and includes one AC-DC 54V, 150W PSU module. The second PSU bay can house an AC-DC or DC-DC PSU module (sold separately):
The EdgePower provides up to 150W of power output. With an optional PSU in the secondary bay, the EdgePower may be configured to deliver up to 300W of power.
The secondary PSU may be configured as a backup PSU. In backup mode, the secondary PSU remains inactive and offline. If failure of the primary PSU is detected, the secondary PSU automatically activates to supply continuous power.
Designed for convenient management, the EdgePower Configuration Interface allows administrators to configure and monitor PSU features in a simple, graphical user interface. The EdgePower may be connected to the LAN for remote monitoring and configuration.
- Flexible, Modular PSU Design
- Supports up to Two 150W PSU Modules
- Secondary AC-DC or DC-DC PSU Available
- Manufacturer : Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Input Voltage : 230 V AC
- Product Type : Power Module
- Output Power : 150 W
- Product Model : EP-54V-150W
- Package Contents :
- Edgepower EP-54V-150W Power Module
- Power Cord
- 4 x Mounting Bracket
- 8 x Bracket Screw (M4x30)
- 8 x Screw Anchors (M4x24)
- Quick Start Guide
- Product Line : EdgePower
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.ubnt.com
- Country of Origin : China
One Year Limited Warranty with Ubiquiti