Optimized for WISP Deployments
Eight Gigabit RJ45 ports offer copper connectivity with 24V PoE output, while two SFP ports offer fiber connectivity.
Optimized Power Consumption
The EdgeSwitch 10XP consumes 50% less power than the previous-generation EdgeSwitch XP, allowing for passive cooling.
Layer 2 Switching Capacity
The EdgeSwitch 10XP supports an extensive suite of advanced Layer 2 switching features and protocols.
Versatile Mounting Options
The EdgeSwitch 10XP can be mounted on a wall or in a rack (rackmount accessory, model ER-RMKIT, sold separately).
The new UI is easy to learn and allows you to monitor and configure features through its intuitive graphical user interface.
- (8) Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- (2) SFP Ports
- Non-Blocking Throughput: 10 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 20 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 14.88 Mpps
- Supports 24V Passive PoE Output on All RJ45 Ports
- Powered by External AC/DC Adapter
- DC Jack Supports Battery Backup with EdgePower (sold separately)
- Wall- or Rack-Mountable
- Expansion Slot Type : SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Product Line : EdgeSwitch
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.ubnt.com
- Modular : Yes
- Total Number of Network Ports : 8
- Manageable : Yes
- Layer Supported : 2
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 2
- Shared SFP Slot : No
- Network Technology : 10/100/1000BASE-T
- Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
- Number of SFP Slots : 2
- Manufacturer : Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Type : Ethernet Switch
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Product Model : ES-10XP