The EdgeSwitch™ delivers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. Total non-blocking throughput: up to 26 Gbps for 24-port models and up to 70 Gbps for 48-port models.
The EdgeSwitch™ supports an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability.
Optical Fiber Backhaul
Two SFP ports support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps. For high-capacity uplinks, each 48-port model includes two SFP+ ports for uplinks of up to 10 Gbps.
Convenient PoE+ Support
The EdgeSwitch™ features auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at and 24V passive PoE to power multiple devices on the network.
The EdgeSwitch™ provides top price/performance value: a full-featured, enterprise-class switch starting at ,299 USD MSRP.
The comprehensive UI is easy to learn and allows administrators to configure and monitor features in a graphical user interface. For advanced users, a Command-Line Interface (CLI) is available through telnet and SSH.
- Non-Blocking Throughput Switching Performance
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 and SFP+/SFP Ports
- Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Expansion Slot Type : SFP
- Product Line : EdgeSwitch
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.ubnt.com
- Compatible Rack Unit : 1U
- Modular : Yes
- Total Number of Network Ports : 16
- Manageable : Yes
- Layer Supported : 3
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 2
- Uplink Port : No
- Network Technology : 1000Base-X
- Media Type Supported : Twisted Pair
- Number of SFP Slots : 2
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : No
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Type : Layer 3 Switch
- Stack Port : No
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Country of Origin : China