Build and expand your network with the UniFi® Switch Flex, model USW-Flex. It is a configurable Layer 2 Gigabit switch with auto-sensing 802.3af PoE. Five RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports provide one PoE input and four PoE output links to your devices.
The USW-Flex offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
The USW-Flex features five Gigabit RJ45 ports to deliver robust performance and intelligent switching for your network.
Port 1 provides PoE input while ports 2-4 offer 802.3af PoE and provide up to 15W of power for your PoE devices. Products requiring 802.3af, such as G3 Flex cameras, are supported.
The USW-Flex can be installed horizontally or vertically and offers versatile mounting options: desktop, wall, and pole.
The weather-resistant USW-Flex can withstand extreme temperature variations. If the USW-Flex is installed at an exposed location outdoors, we recommend the UniFi Switch Flex Utility, model USW-Flex-Utility, which is designed for use with the USW-Flex.
Outdoor Enclosure Accessory
An outdoor weatherproof enclosure, the USW Flex Utility, is available as an optional accessory. It includes an Ethernet patch cable and a 60W PoE adapter, which provides a maximum PoE budget of 46W.
Easily mounted on a pole, the USW Flex Utility provides clean cable management and a screw lock for security.
Scalable UniFi Network Controller
The UniFi Network Controller can provision UniFi devices, map out networks, and quickly manage system traffic. Important network details are logically organized for a simplified, yet powerful, interface.
From a single pane of glass, view network topology and configuration, real-time statistics, and debugging metrics. Monitor your network's vitals and make on-the-fly adjustments as needed.
A single controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically separated and has its own configuration, maps, statistics, guest portal, and administrator accounts.
Deep Packet Inspection
Ubiquiti's proprietary Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) engine includes the latest application identification signatures to track which applications (and IP addresses) are using the most bandwidth.
The UniFi Network Controller provides configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting. Advanced search and sorting capabilities make network management more efficient.
Switch Port Status
You can also view status information for each port:
- Connection speed and duplex mode
- TX/RX data rates
- Network/VLAN setting
You can access any managed UniFi Switch through the UniFi Controller to configure a variety of features:
- Operation mode (switching or mirroring) per port
- Network/VLAN configuration
- Jumbo frame services
- Network settings
- Debug terminal option for commandline interface
The UniFi Network Controller software offers the following features:
- Centralized configuration management (including configuration cloning)
- Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af PoE Ports
- Lightweight, Weatherproof Housing
- Indoor/Outdoor Design with Versatile Mounts
- Packaged Quantity : 3
- Power Source : PoE
- Package Contents :
- Indoor/Outdoor 5-Port PoE Gigabit Switch with 802.3bt Input Power Support
- Ethernet Patch Cable
- 1 x 60W PoE Adapter
- Product Line : UniFi Switch Flex
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.ubnt.com
- Total Number of Network Ports : 5
- Power Consumption : 5 W
- Layer Supported : 2
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 5 x Gigabit Ethernet PoE
- Network Technology : 10/100/1000BASE-T
- Media Type Supported : Twisted Pair
- Environmental Certification : WEEE
- Form Factor : Pole Mount
- Manufacturer : Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Type : Ethernet Switch
- Limited Warranty : 2 Year
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Product Model : USW-FLEX
- PoE Budget : 46 W
- PoE (RJ-45) Port : Yes
One Year Limited Warranty with Ubiquiti