Ubiquiti introduces the LTU Rocket®, the first Point-to-Multi-Point (PtMP) BaseStation radio in our LTU™ product family. Operating in the 5 GHz frequency band, the LTU Rocket is a spectrally efficient, noise-resilient PtMP AP specifically designed for wireless ISPs (WISPs).
Primary features of the LTU Rocket include:
- 600+ Mbps PtMP performance
- Up to 64 client connections per AP
- 2+ Million pps
- Proprietary RF filtering
LTU is a new, proprietary technology with custom silicon and radio design that break through the limitations of 802.11 Wi-Fi technology. This enables LTU to deliver far superior performance over previous airMAX products that are based on 802.11 Wi-Fi.
The LTU Rocket is designed for WISPs from the ground floor up. Its core communications processing engine enables low latency, long-range capability, DFS flexibility, higher constellations, better power output, and improved receive sensitivity.
The LTU Rocket is designed to be paired with a variety of Ubiquiti antennas to suit the needs of each installation. The radio includes a mounting bracket that allows it to be used with a 5 GHz airMAX® Sector antenna or airMAX Omni antenna for a complete 5 GHz PtMP BaseStation. You can even pair three LTU Rocket radios with the airPrism® 5 GHz 3x30° HD Sector Antenna for co-location deployments
The LTU Rocket also works with any CPE device in the LTU family, such as the LTU-Pro.
Channel Width Flexibility
Channel width flexibility allows independent TX and RX channel frequency configurations anywhere within the radio band to avoid local interference. Channel width options include:
- 10 MHz
- 20 MHz
- 30 MHz
- 40 MHz
- 50 MHz
- Up to 100 MHz
By default, the Auto Output Power option allows the LTU Rocket to set the output power (EIRP) to the appropriate level.
The LTU Rocket can use different frequencies for TX and RX to avoid interference.
The LTU Rocket's target TX output power controls each station's TX output power. A PtMP network can manage signal levels to enhance network stability and achieve optimal wireless performance with the highest possible modulation.
To manage the LTU Rocket, you have two options: the LTU Configuration Interface and Ubiquiti Network Management System (UNMS™). Either option lets you manually configure the LTU Rocket.
The LTU Rocket can also be used to automatically configure the stations. On each station, use the Find My AP feature to scan for APs using the same channel bandwidth, select the appropriate LTU Rocket, and then use it to configure the station.
Built-in GPS improves synchronization and allows map and Fresnel views on the Dashboard.
- Create a reliable wireless business network with this wireless access point that features a high-speed data transfer rate
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast wired network speeds
- Its management capability provides efficient control over setup and configuration of your network
- Product Line : LTU Rocket
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.ubnt.com
- PoE PD Port : Yes
- Number of External Antennas : 2
- Form Factor : Pole-mountable
- Wireless Transmission Speed : 600 Mbit/s
- Manufacturer : Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Type : Wireless Access Point
- MIMO Technology : Yes
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Frequency Band : 5 GHz
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 1
- Management Port : Yes