Ubiquiti Networks set the bar for the world's first low-cost and efficient broadband Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) with the NanoStation® M.
The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco take the same concept to the future with sleek form factors, along with integrated airMAX (MIMO TDMA protocol) technology and dedicated Wi-Fi management.
The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco get maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
The low cost, high performance, and small form factor of the NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco make them extremely versatile and economical to deploy.
airOS® 8 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti airMAX ac products.
- When connected to a compatible router or a network switch, this wireless access point lets you enjoy wireless internet connectivity throughout your home or office
- With IEEE 802.11ac standard and up to 450 Mbit/s data transfer rates, this wireless access point enables efficient network performance
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connectivity for your wired network
- Electrical power is transmitted along with the data in a single cable to devices such as the Access Points, IP cameras or IP phones
- Package Contents :
- NanoStation AC NS-5AC Wireless Access Point
- 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Supply
- Pole-Mount Kit
- Product Line : NanoStation
- Wireless LAN Standard : IEEE 802.11ac
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.ubnt.com
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- PoE PD Port : Yes
- Environmental Certification : WEEE
- Form Factor : Wall Mountable
- Wireless Transmission Speed : 450 Mbit/s
- USB : No
- Manufacturer : Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- VGA : No
- Product Type : Wireless Access Point
- MIMO Technology : Yes
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Frequency Band : 5 GHz
- Product Model : NS-5AC
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 2
- PoE (RJ-45) Port : Yes
- HDMI : No
- Management Port : No
- Powerline : No