Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks® UniFi® Switch, part of the UniFi line of products. The new 8-port models feature Gigabit Ethernet ports in a compact form factor. The switches are fully manageable, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching
for your networks.
The UniFi Switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
For its total, non-blocking throughput, each UniFi Switch supports up to 8 Gbps with a switching capacity of 16 Gbps.
The US-8 can be powered by 802.3af/at, 48V passive PoE, or the included power adapter. When the US-8 is powered by 802.3at PoE or the included power supply, port 8 supports 48V (2-pair) PoE passthrough to deliver up to 12W of power.
- Non-Blocking Throughput Switching Performance
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 Ports
- Robust Performance for Enterprise Networks
- Packaged Quantity : 5
- Power Source : AC Adapter
- Product Line : UniFi
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.ubnt.com
- Modular : No
- Total Number of Network Ports : 8
- Manageable : Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 8 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Uplink Port : No
- Network Technology : 10/100/1000BASE-T
- Media Type Supported : Twisted Pair
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : No
- Form Factor : Desktop
- Manufacturer : Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Type : Ethernet Switch
- Stack Port : No
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Product Model : US-8-5
- Country of Origin : China