Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX® CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), the PowerBeam® 2AC, with dedicated Wi-Fi management.
Improved Noise Immunity
The PowerBeam 2AC directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam 2AC blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Ubiquiti's InnerFeed® technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
Featuring high performance and innovative design, the PowerBeam 2AC is versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
- No need to run those expensive long cables, just use this wireless bridge to connect not just one but two of your existing wired networks to enjoy Wi-Fi
- With IEEE 802.11ac network technology and data transfer rate of up to 330 Mbit/s, enjoy superior HD media playback and lag-free gaming
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connectivity for your wired network
- Form Factor : Pole-mountable
- Wireless Transmission Speed : 330 Mbit/s
- Manufacturer : Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Type : Wireless Bridge
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Frequency Band : 2.40 GHz
- Product Model : PBE-2AC-400
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 1
- PoE (RJ-45) Port : Yes
- Product Line : PowerBeam ac
- Wireless LAN Standard : IEEE 802.11ac
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.ubnt.com