The PrismStation™ 5AC combines airPrism technology with dedicated Wi-Fi management.
Improved Noise Immunity
The PrismStation 5AC directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth using one of these compatible antennas:
With the focus in one direction, the PrismStation 5AC blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency
The interchangeable antenna improves beam-shaping for specific deployment needs.
Horn antennas increase co-location performance without sacrificing gain.
Symmetrical horn antennas (30° model: Horn-5-30 and 45° model: Horn-5-45) offer breakthrough scalability options for wireless systems. Unique beam performance and great co-location characteristics allow for a higher density of sectors than traditional sector technology.
Asymmetrical horn antennas (60° model: Horn-5-60 and 90° model: Horn-5-90) have naturally attenuated side lobes and extremely low back radiation. They offer the best front-to-back ratio in the industry and the lowest side lobe radiation. Asymmetrical horn antennas are ideal for cluster sector installations with high co-location requirements.
A robust dish antenna, model U-OMT-Dish, offers excellent beam directivity with 27 dBi of gain. It can be paired with the PrismStation 5AC to extend radio performance for a greater number of WISP customers.
Providing high throughput and an innovative form factor, the PrismStation 5AC is versatile and cost-effective to deploy. It also uses the latest ESD protection to help protect against power surges.
Sporting an all-new design for improved usability, airOS® v8 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti® airMAX ac products.
Powerful Wireless Features
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
- airMAX ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
- airMagic® Channel Selection Tool
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Instant Input Validation
- Redesigned User Interface
- HTML5 Technology
- Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Detailed Device Statistics
- Diagnostic Tools, including RF Diagnostics, and airView® Spectrum Analyzer
The PrismStation 5AC integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
Accessing airOS via Wi-Fi
The UNMS ™ app provides instant accessibility to the airOS configuration interface and can be downloaded from the App Store® (iOS) or Google Play ™ (Android). The UNMS app allows you to set up, configure, and manage the PrismStation 5AC and offers various configuration options once you're connected or logged in.
Advanced RF Analytics
airMAX ac devices feature a multi-radio architecture to power a revolutionary RF analytics engine.
- Proprietary Ubiquiti® airMAX ac Processor
- AirPrism Active RF Filtering Technology
- Dedicated Wi-Fi Radio for Management
- Diameter : 6.10" (155 mm)
- Package Contents :
- PrismStation AC PS-5AC Wireless Bridge
- 24V, 1A Gigabit PoE Adapter
- Pole-Mount Kit
- Product Line : PrismStation AC
- Wireless LAN Standard : IEEE 802.11ac
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.ubnt.com
- PoE PD Port : Yes
- Form Factor : Pole-mountable
- Wireless Transmission Speed : 500 Mbit/s
- Manufacturer : Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Type : Wireless Bridge
- MIMO Technology : Yes
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Frequency Band : 2.40 GHz
- Product Model : PS-5AC
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 1
One Year Limited Warranty with Ubiquiti