Integrated AirMax Technology
Unlike standard WiFi protocol, Ubiquiti's Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) AirMax protocol allows each client to send & receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This "time slot" method eliminates hidden node collisions & maximizes air time efficiency. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput, & scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access.
Scalability High capacity and scalability.
Long Distance Capable of high speed 50km+ links
Latency Multiple features dramatically reduce noise.
- Create a reliable wireless business network with this wireless access point that features a high-speed data transfer rate
- This wireless access point uses IEEE 802.11n technology with steadfast speed of up to 150 Mbit/s for optimal wireless signals
- Ethernet port provides Ethernet connections for fast data transfer and large file transfers between your access point and wired network
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.ubnt.com
- PoE PD Port : Yes
- Wireless Transmission Speed : 150 Mbit/s
- Outdoor Antenna Range : 31.1 Mile
- MIMO Technology : Yes
- Frequency Band : 5 GHz
- Total Number of Antennas : 2
- Product Series : M
- Package Contents :
- Rocket M5 Wireless Access Point
- Pole Mounting Kit
- PoE Supply
- Product Line : Rocket M
- Wireless LAN Standard : IEEE 802.11n
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Number of External Antennas : 2
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Form Factor : Pole-mountable
- USB : No
- Manufacturer : Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- VGA : No
- Product Type : Wireless Access Point
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Ethernet Technology : Fast Ethernet
- Product Model : M5
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 1
- PoE (RJ-45) Port : No
- HDMI : No
- Powerline : No