Ubiquiti Networks offers a variety of U Fiber™ modules and single-mode fiber cabling for your new installs and existing infrastructure upgrades.
Outdoor Fiber Installations
For long-distance runs of 300+ meters, use U Fiber 1G or 10G single-mode modules and BiDi models for maximum reuse of existing infrastructure. For shorter runs, use U Fiber 1G or 10G multi-mode modules for reduced cost.
U Fiber™ modules are available as single-mode or multi-mode models to suit your fiber connectivity applications.
Use single-mode LC FiberCable™ to build your outdoor fiber network. Lightweight and flexible, FiberCable is ideal for tower installs of our outdoor routing and switching products, such as EdgePoint™ devices. Available in 100, 200, and 300 ft lengths.
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connection and provides high-performance
- With 1000Base-X technology, get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over supported network cable
- Fiber Mode Supported : Multi-mode
- Total Number of Ports : 1
- Packaged Quantity : 2
- Application/Usage : Data Networking
- Interfaces/Ports Details : 1 x LC Duplex 1000Base-X Network
- Product Line : U Fiber
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.ubnt.com
- Network Technology : 1000Base-X
- Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
- Manufacturer : Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Type : SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Country of Origin : China
- Connector Type : LC