Ubiquiti Networks offers a variety of U Fiber™ modules and single-mode fiber cabling for your new installs and existing infrastructure upgrades.
Outdoor Fiber Installations
For long-distance runs of 300+ meters, use U Fiber 1G or 10G single-mode modules and BiDi models for maximum reuse of existing infrastructure. For shorter runs, use U Fiber 1G or 10G multi-mode modules for reduced cost.
Use single-mode LC FiberCable™ to build your outdoor fiber network. Lightweight and flexible, FiberCable is ideal for tower installs of our outdoor routing and switching products, such as EdgePoint™ devices. Available in 100, 200, and 300 ft lengths.
- Optical fiber cable compatible - Spans afar and provides speedy data transmission rates between servers and network components
- With a single wavelength of light, the single mode fiber optic can carry data and transmit audio/video applications over miles of distance
- Enjoy flexibility and scalability with data transfer rate of up to 10 Gbps with 10 Gigabit Ethernet technology
- With 10GBase-X technology, enjoy up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over supported network cable
- Fiber Mode Supported : Single-Mode
- Total Number of Ports : 1
- Packaged Quantity : 2
- Application/Usage : Data Networking
- Interfaces/Ports Details : 1 x LC Simplex 10GBase-X
- Product Line : U Fiber
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.ubnt.com
- Network Technology : 10GBase-X
- Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
- Manufacturer : Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Type : SFP+
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Ethernet Technology : 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Country of Origin : China
- Connector Type : LC