Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
UniFi is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. The UniFi AC Mesh APs have a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network - no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
Extend Your Coverage
With the UniFi Controller software running in a NOC or in the cloud, administrators can manage multiple sites: multiple distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Below are some deployment examples.
Packed with Features
Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs.
Breakthrough RF Map
Use the RF map to monitor and analyze radio frequencies for optimal AP placement, configuration, and troubleshooting.
Powerful RF Performance Features
Advanced RF performance and configuration features include spectral analysis, airtime fairness, and band steering.
Use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
Wireless Uplink functionality enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range. One wired UniFi AP uplink supports up to four wireless downlinks on a single operating band, allowing wireless adoption of devices in their default state and real-time changes to network topology.
For devices that support Plug & Play Mesh, this functionality is extended to allow multi-hop wireless uplink - so wirelessly uplinked APs can support uplink to other wirelessly uplinked APs.
Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
Easy customization options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup, and the ability to use your own external portal server. Use UniFi's rate limiting for your Guest Portal/Hotspot package offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage, and limit duration of use.
All UniFi APs include Hotspot functionality:
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards.
- Built-in support for voucher-based authentication.
- Built-in Hotspot Manager for voucher creation, guest management, and payment refund.
- Full customization and branding of Hotspot portal pages.
A single cloud-based UniFi Controller can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically separated and has its own configuration, maps, statistics, guest portal, and admin read/write and read-only accounts.
Manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an AP's radio.
- Create a reliable wireless business network with this wireless access point that features a high-speed data transfer rate
- With IEEE 802.11ac network technology and data transfer rate of up to 1.27 Gbit/s, enjoy superior HD media playback and lag-free gaming
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connectivity for your wired network
- Packaged Quantity : 5
- Package Contents :
- UniFi AC Mesh UAP-AC-M Wireless Access Point
- Wall/Pole/Fast-Mount Kits
- Product Line : UniFi AC Mesh
- Wireless LAN Standard : IEEE 802.11ac
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.ubnt.com
- PoE PD Port : Yes
- Form Factor : Wall Mountable
- Wireless Transmission Speed : 1.27 Gbit/s
- USB : No
- Manufacturer : Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- VGA : No
- Product Type : Wireless Access Point
- MIMO Technology : Yes
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Frequency Band : 5 GHz
- Product Model : UAP-AC-M
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 1
- PoE (RJ-45) Port : No
- HDMI : No
- Management Port : No
- Powerline : No
One Year Warranty