Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
UniFi® is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. UniFi 802.11AC Dual-Radio Access Points (APs) have a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring lowlatency and high uptime performance.
Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network - no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
Extend Your Coverage
With the UniFi Controller software running in a NOC or in the cloud, administrators can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Below are some deployment examples.
Packed with Features
Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs.
Breakthrough RF Map
Use the RF map to monitor and analyze radio frequencies for optimal AP placement, configuration, and troubleshooting.
Powerful RF Performance Features
Advanced RF performance and configuration features include spectral analysis, airtime fairness, and band steering.
Use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
Wireless Uplink functionality enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range. One wired UniFi AP uplink supports up to four wireless downlinks on a single operating band, allowing wireless adoption of devices in their default state and real-time changes to network topology.
Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
Easy customization and options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup, and the ability to use your own external portal server. Use UniFi's rate limiting for your Guest Portal/Hotspot package offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage, and limit duration of use.
All UniFi APs include Hotspot functionality:
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards.
- Built-in support for voucher-based authentication.
- Built-in Hotspot Manager for voucher creation, guest management, and payment refund.
- Full customization and branding of Hotspot portal pages.
A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically separated and has its own configuration, maps, statistics, guest portal, and administrator read/write and read-only accounts.
The UniFi Controller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an AP's radio.
- When connected to a compatible router or a network switch, this wireless access point lets you enjoy wireless internet connectivity throughout your home or office
- With IEEE 802.11ac standard and up to 1.14 Gbit/s data transfer rates, this wireless access point enables efficient network performance
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast wired network speeds
- Total Number of Antennas : 1
- Product Line : UniFi AC
- Wireless LAN Standard : IEEE 802.11ac
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.ubnt.com
- PoE PD Port : Yes
- Form Factor : Wall Mountable
- Wireless Transmission Speed : 1.14 Gbit/s
- USB : No
- Manufacturer : Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- VGA : No
- Number of Internal Antennas : 1
- Product Type : Wireless Access Point
- MIMO Technology : Yes
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Frequency Band : 5 GHz
- Product Model : UAP-AC-IW
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 3
- PoE (RJ-45) Port : No
- HDMI : No
- Management Port : No
- Powerline : No
One Year Limited Warranty with Ubiquiti