Expand and power your network with the UniFi® PoE Switch, part of the Ubiquiti® UniFi Enterprise System. It is available in the following models:
- USW-16-PoE 16 RJ45 ports with 2 SFP ports
- USW-24-PoE 24 RJ45 ports with 2 SFP ports
- USW-48-PoE 48 RJ45 ports with 4 SFP ports
The 16-port and 24-port models measure only 7.9" in depth, making them ideal for convenient installation: rackmounted in a SOHO rack cabinet or placed on a desktop.
SFP ports enable network uplinks of up to 1 Gbps.
Fanless, Silent Cooling
The UniFi PoE Switch features fanless, silent thermal cooling, so it can be deployed in areas where fan noise would be distracting.
The UniFi PoE Switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
PoE support simplifies your network infrastructure and cabling. PoE ports offer 802.3af/at to power your PoE devices, such as UniFi APs and cameras.
- Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE
- SFP Ports for Gigabit Fiber Connectivity
- Quiet Cooling for Any Workspace
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.ubnt.com
- Compatible Rack Unit : 1U
- Power Consumption : 45 W
- Uplink Port : Yes
- PoE Budget : 195 W
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Expansion Slot Type : SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Product Line : UniFi
- Modular : Yes
- Total Number of Network Ports : 48
- Manageable : Yes
- Layer Supported : 2
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 4
- Network Technology : 1000Base-X
- Shared SFP Slot : No
- Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
- Number of SFP Slots : 4
- Environmental Certification : WEEE
- Form Factor : Desktop
- Manufacturer : Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Type : Ethernet Switch
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Product Model : USW-48-PoE
- PoE (RJ-45) Port : Yes