Build and expand your network with the UniFi ® Switch, part of the Ubiquiti Networks ® UniFi Enterprise System. The UniFi Switch, model USW-Aggregation-Pro, is a congurable 10G ber Layer-3 switch. It offers 28 10G SFP+ ber links to your devices and 4 25G SFP28 ber uplink options to your enterprise network.
The USW-Aggregation-Pro features a 1.3" touch LCM. The LCM provides current switch states and the necessary information you need for quick diagnosis.
Managed and congured by the UniFi Controller with UniFi Mobile app support, the UniFi Switch offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-3 switching protocols and features, including operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port, Inter-VLAN routing, static routing, and DHCP server. The UniFi Controller and mobile app allow admins to congure and monitor virtually all of the switch features in a graphical user interface from anywhere.
RPS DC inputis a new feature on USW-Aggregation-Pro, this DC input provides redundant power when the switch is connected to USP-RPS (UniFi Smart Power RPS) via RPS DC input. When the switch's internal PSU is off, the Switch function can keep working by backup power from the USP-RPS input port.
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage