Wirewerks Patch Panel - 24 Port - CAT5E - Loaded (WW-000800)
The Wirewerks 110-Type Rack Mount patch panels are designed to be versatile in accommodating multiple suppliers’ equipment. They are made for exceptional performance with black powder-coated steel and are available in 1U and 2U rack space with 24 and 48 ports respectively. The high-density 19-inch panel is designed to be mounted on any standard rackor cabinet and it allows top, bottom or side cable entry. For easy cable management, each port is numbered to identify quickly the cable runs. A cable management bar is included as well as a write-on designation label with clear hinged windows. They are pre-loaded with 6-port Cat5e or Cat6 110-Type modules and provide flexible termination on the back using a 110 Punch-Down Tool. The RJ45 contact blades are 50μin gold plated. Broken or damaged connectors are no longer a hassle; the Wirewerks 6-Port Cat5e or Cat6 110-type modules provide easy snapin replacement for the rack mount panels.
- Telecommunications or Equipment Room
- Data Centers
- Multimedia Room
- Cosolidation Points
- FEATURES AND BENEFITS :
- Pre-Loaded with 6-Port Cat5e or Cat6 110-Type modules
- Installation hardware and instructions manual are included
- Replaceable 6-Port Cat5e or Cat6 110-Type modules
- Color-coded termination for T568A/B wiring schemes.
- Compatible with 110 Punch-down Tool.
- Compatible with standard 19” racks / cabinets.
• Material (Panel): 16 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel, ABS UL 94V-0 Plastic (Housing)
• Material (Spring-Wire): Phosphor Bronze Alloy Plated with 50μin Gold over 100μin of Nickel
• Material (IDC) : Phosphor Bronze Alloy with 100μin 100% Tin alloy
• Storage Temp : Min -40˚C (-40˚F) Max 70˚C (158˚F)
• Operation Temp: Min -10˚C (14˚F) Max 60˚C (140˚F)
• Dimensions (without management bar)* (1U) 19” X 1.75” X 1.35” ; (2U) 19” X 3.5” X 1.35”
• Plug Retention 50 N (11 lbf) for 60 seconds
• Mating Cycles ≥750 Cycles
• IDC Wire Gauge 22-24 AWG
• Insulation Resistance ≥500 MΩ at 100 V DC
• Dielectric Withstanding Voltage 1000 V DC or AC Peak Contact-to-Contact at 60 Hz for 1 minute.
• Spring Wire Contact Resistance ≤20 mΩ
• IDC Wire Contact Resistance ≤2.5 mΩ