The Yealink T55A, compatible with Microsoft® Skype for Business and Office 365, is ideal for worker desk and common area use. The T55A Android-based phone not only features a 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen and the consistent Skype-tailored experience, but also owns the capability to upgrade to Teams version. Presenting a standalone voice solution and an unparalleled audio clarity, the T55A is armed with Yealink's Optima HD Voice and Yealink Noise Proof Technology. Moreover, The T55A facilitates high-quality collaboration with flexibility via its USB port for a Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and a USB headset.
Key Features and Benefits
Easier to be heard and to participate in the call
Yealink Optima HD Voice technology combines cutting-edge hardware and software, including the Yealink Noise Proof Technology, to provide an excellent audio experience for more efficient and productive calls. As a speech codec for real-time, packet-based voice communications, SILK, is designed to perform a higher HD audio quality, which provides scalability in several dimensions and is highly scalable in terms of audio bandwidth, network bit rate, and complexity. Moreover, its hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset helps the person who is with hearing loss to hear the voice more clearly.
The 4.3-inch multi-point screen and the Skype-tailored user interface provide a rich visual presentation and easy menu navigation. The T55A is fully compatible with Skype for Business and Office 365, making for a rich and capable ecosystem for team environment. With an all-new USB port, the T55A boasts unparalleled functionality and expansibility with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB recording and USB headset.
The T55A owns the capability to transition from Skype for Business to Teams via device firmware update, which helps customers secure their investment for the future and allows for better device planning during the migration from Skype for Business to Teams.
- Enjoy superior voice communications while retaining the convenience and user-friendliness over Internet
- Enjoy crystal-clear voice calls traveled over the internet with the efficient VoIP technology
- Electrical power and data are transmitted using a single cable to devices such as Access Points, IP cameras or IP phones
- Depth : 8.11" (206 mm)
- Width : 8.78" (223 mm)
- Package Contents : SIP-T55A IP Phone, Handset with Handset Cord, Ethernet Cable (2m CAT5E FTP Cable), Stand, Quick Start Guide
- Height : 5" (127 mm)
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number : SIP-T55A-SFB
- Brand Name : Yealink
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Manufacturer : Yealink Network Technology Co., Ltd
- Product Type : IP Phone
- Product Model : T55A
- Product Name : T55A-Skype for Business Edition
- Color : Classic Gray