The ZyXEL GS1900-16 is a 16-Port GbE Smart Managed Switch with Gigabit speed and essential managing functions bring your business network more flexibility and connectivity. Providing GbE to desktop switches with power-saving functions, fanless design and full IPv6 support ensure your network to be ready for future expansions. The complete GS1900-16 has been designed with useful features and advanced performances that empower your networks with speed and security as well as silent operation in your office environments. The GS1900-16 has compact size and GbE connectivity. It supports multiple deployment methods to fulfill the needs for small offices and meeting room environments such as wall-, under table- or desktop-mounting options. It's now quick and effortless to enjoy the high-speed business network applications without a hitch. For small businesses that want to manage their infrastructure in advance, the GS1900-16 comes with a friendly built-in Web-based browser for simple configuration and management. Moreover, the friendly step-by-step intuitive wizard helps avoiding multiple complicated configuration pages for quick set up with few clicks in the matter of minutes. To guide the users from start-up, VLAN, Guest VLAN to QoS setting, the complex steps have been combined into four quick individual steps; which does not just save deployment time and efforts, but is also helpful especially for the non-IT staff. The GS1900-16 is equipped with advanced management features to make the network stable and secure: loop protection that prevents network flooding, dual images to provide a backup FW if one crashes and storm control to ensure network efficiency, friendly on/off DoS with simple click to enable/disable instead of several setup pages, while SSL ensures the management frames are well encrypted when the device is accessed. The GS1900-16 provides network error prevention features and integrated network security for reduced risk and improved data streaming.
- Lifetime hardware warranty, free firmware upgrade support and free technical support for long-term assurance
- Advanced features like VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, Link Aggregation (LAG), IPv6 and DoS prevention enable better security and management
- Compact desktop or wall-mount fanless design ensures quiet operation in small offices and higher reliability over time
- Get up and running in minutes: The intuitive web-based set-up wizard enables simple and fast configuration and management, even for non-technical staff
- Fast networking performance with 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports and non-blocking full bandwidth of 2,000 Mbps per port