Incorporating data, video and voice communications into a single IP network provides more effective communications, centralized IT management, and lower overall deployment cost for the entire organization. This is why an increasing amount of businesses, educational institutions, and hotels are adopting such IP-based services as VoIP, video conferencing, IP surveillance, and IPTV. Yet such converged deployments pose many challenges to the IP network. IT staff need to ensure consistent performance for critical applications, provide sufficient isolation and network security, and shape network traffic to meet the demands of diverse deployments.
- Features 24 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet