New ID design with carbon fiber look name plate delivers the modern look-and-feel in the closet.
The XGS4600 Series comes with Gigabit connectivity and four integrated 10-Gigabit SFP+ slots that enable high-speed uplink connections for affordable, reliable network elements.
The XGS4600 Series allows creating a physical stack through one or two 10-Gigabit SFP+ slots. It also features dynamic routing to simplify cross-subnet communications for businesses such as hospitality venues and education institutions that operate complex networks.
The XGS4600 Series is designed to support active-standby power redundancy to trigger backup power supply to take over in case the main power supply fails.
High-quality hardware design ensures stability and longevity for XGS4600 Series on your networks.
- Features 28 networking ports to establish large network
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Useful for the multi-tenant unit and multi-business unit with Layer 4 traffic classifiers and bandwidth limit
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation