The Zyxel GS1005HP/GS1008HP GbE Unmanaged PoE Switch is equipped with 5 or 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 4 of which are PoE ports that can deliver up to 60 w of total PoE budget. The GS1005HP/1008HP can easily connect with PoE ready devices to your network with plug-and-play design and provides power-saving benefits without compromising performance. The GS1005HP/1008HP fills a long-standing hole in the market for unmanaged PoE switches that feature the 802.3at standard, have a high power budget and are affordable for SOHOs and small businesses.
Smart PoE+ 802.3af/802.3at support
The Zyxel GS1005HP/GS1008HP GbE Unmanaged PoE Switch supports the IEEE 802.3at standard, providing a maximum of 30 watts per port (with a max total power budget of 60 watts) to supply power to PoE network devices such as wireless APs, IP cameras, and VoIP phones.
Easy PoE budget management
The Zyxel GS1005HP/GS1008HP boasts a total power budget of 60 w and features a handy LED indicator that shows orange when the 50 w threshold is reached.
Gigabit data transmission
Featuring Gigabit performance, it provides 10 times faster than Fast Ethernet. Delivers up to 2,000 Mbps of dedicated bandwidth per port.
Fanless, noiseless design
Fanless design ensures noiseless operation and greater reliability over time with no moving parts that may fail.
Advanced energy-savings at work
IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) function automatically detects network traffic and adjusts power consumption dynamically.
- Quickly and easily set up a wired network with 5 networking ports
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- No need to deal with power supply issues, the switch comes with a separate AC adapter to power up the unit
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet