Easy web management
This switch comes with a user-friendly web-based set-up interface that walks you through setup, configuration and management-including configuration backups and firmware upgrades-quickly and easily. With a few simple clicks, your network will be humming along, so you can get back to business.
IGMP Snooping for optimized traffic delivery
Based on the IGMP (Internet Group Management Protocol) query and report messages, the switch forwards traffic only to the ports that request the multicast traffic rather than to all ports. It helps to optimize multicast performance and is especially useful for bandwidth-intensive IP multicast applications such as online media streaming and gaming.
VLAN segregation for enhanced network security
VLAN (virtual local area network) can be used to separate traffic within a business such as isolating resources between network administrators and general users or between employees and public guest users.
Enhanced port-based QoS for better traffic control
QoS (Quality of service) is the ability to provide different priority to different applications, users, or video/voice/data flows, or to guarantee a certain level of performance to a data flow.
Link Aggregation increase throughput beyond what a single connection could sustain
GS1200-5/8 combines 2 physical ports together to make a single high-bandwidth data path, for faster file transfers and to enhance connection reliability.
Advanced energy-savings at work
This switch's built-in IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) function automatically detects network traffic and adjusts power consumption dynamically to reduce power usage during times of low traffic.
Fanless, noiseless design
Extend your network control and visibility without disrupting your quiet business environment. This business switch features a fanless design that ensures noiseless operation and greater reliability over time with fewer parts to fail.
More comprehensive smart features included
Featuring Gigabit performance that's 10 times faster than Fast Ethernet. Deliver up to 2,000 Mbps of dedicated, non-blocking bandwidth per port and more advanced features like port mirroring, Jumbo Frame, broadcast storm control, loop detection/prevention. It's a great choice for SMBs who want to enjoy high-speed business network applications!
- Create your own LAN and connect your PC, laptop, printer and other peripherals with the help of 5 ports
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- No need to deal with power supply issues, the switch comes with a separate AC adapter to power up the unit
- With Wall mounting feature, you can conveniently install the switch while keeping the wires and cables organized