You may return most new, sealed, unopened and unused items in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery-date for a full refund* (Minus Original Cost of Shipping). We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Otherwise the return shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer. Requests for refunds that are outside of the 14 day window may be rejected or offered store-credit instead.
* Licenses are not eligible for return
* Opened Monitors / Computers / Hard-drives / Graphics Cards/ RAM / UPS / Batteries are not eligible for return (with some exceptions, however a restocking fee will be applied)
* All non-defective Orders above $1,000 in value will be subject to restocking fees equivalent to the credit card processing charge (between 2.5% - 3%). We are NOT refunded this charge from our processor and have to pass on this fee. Please double check that you are ordering the correct product before proceeding with the order, or reach out to our team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Unfortunately we cannot absorb the costs of large returns. Full Store-Credit is also an option for certain approved returns.
* Special Order Parts are not returnable without a special exemption (i.e if you have to contact us directly to bring in a part that we typically do not stock)
* If we provide a return label and find that the product is NOT defective we will deduct the cost of the label from your refund. Please be honest about the reason for your return and we will be fair when we process the refund, all items are inspected for damage before they ship from our warehouse*
Items that are opened and no longer sealed (meaning unpacked, all parts, accessories and manuals. EXCLUDING Batteries/UPS's, USED Headsets, Hard-Drives, and items marked as nonreturnable) and cannot be sold as new may be returned within 14 days of purchase but at the shipping expense of the buyer and with the expense of a restocking fee between 10-35% depending on the product and the ability to resell the item. Items with missing pieces, parts, accessories, manuals, documentation and even damaged original boxes cannot be returned. No returns for items without original packaging. Please be sure to purchase the right item for your application.
***If you are unsure if you are buying the right equipment (or have compatibility questions) for your project, please contact us BEFORE purchasing, We are happy to guide you to the right solution from the start. This will help avoid returns and re-stocking fees. We are here to help! https://www.deploydepot.ca/contact-us/ ***
In all cases returned items must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for receiving. Returned items without an RMA number will not be accepted and returned at the expense of the sender.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund sooner. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please complete the form below and we will respond as soon as possible. Please include the MAC addresss or S/N if your device has one. Without this information we can NOT issue an RMA.
For Grandstream RMA's Please open a support ticket with Grandstream directly (this is required!) before submitting our form: https://helpdesk.grandstream.com/
For any item received DOA or that fails within 14 days (Excludes accidental damage) - Please contact us to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization and a return label will be provided to you - we pay the return shipping. For any item which fails within 1 year of purchase (Excludes accidental damage) - Contact us to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization, return shipping is at the expense of the buyer.
Damaged/Lost in Transit:
Items which are damaged or lost in transit must be reported to us within 14 days of delivery, this will allow us time to make a claim with the courier. Please note that each package is only insured for a maximum claim of $100 (default standard for Canada Post / Fedex) , this is the maximum claim amount for damaged/lost goods which have not purchased additional insurance. For additional insurance please contact us after the order is placed at email@example.com
We will repair or replace the phone free of charge. Should the model no longer be available, a refund will be issued.