Entry-level Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) for outdoor and warehouse environments
Weatherproof and temperature hardened, Aruba 560 series access points deliver cost-effective Wi-Fi 6 wireless connectivity in outdoor and environmentally challenging locations.
Purpose-built to survive in the harshest outdoor environments, 560 series can withstand exposure to extreme high and low temperatures, persistent moisture and precipitation, and are fully sealed to keep out airborne contaminants. All electrical interfaces include industrial strength surge protection.
Aruba Wi-Fi 6 access points provide high-performance connectivity for any organization experiencing growing numbers of IoT and mobility requirements. With maximum aggregate on air data rate of 1.49 Gbps (HE80/HE20), they deliver the speed and reliability needed for most environments.
The Aruba advanced ClientMatch technology and an integrated Bluetooth beacon can help enable Aruba location services.
- Create a reliable wireless business network with this wireless access point that features a high-speed data transfer rate
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast wired network speeds
- Product Series : 560
- Weight (Approximate) : 1.03 kg
- Depth : 6.50" (165 mm)
- Width : 6.50" (165 mm)
- Height : 4.33" (110 mm)
- Manufacturer Part Number : R4W43A
- Brand Name : Aruba
- Form Factor : Pole-mountable
- Manufacturer : Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Product Type : Wireless Access Point
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Product Model : AP-565
- Product Name : AP-565 Wireless Access Point