Intel® Z690 (LGA 1700) ATX motherboard with PCIe® 5.0, three M.2 slots, 14+1 DrMOS, DDR4, HDMI®, DisplayPort™, Intel® WiFi 6, 2.5 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®, front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 support and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th gen Intel® processors
- Enhanced power solution: 14+1 DrMOS, 8+4 pin ProCool connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive cooling: Large VRM heatsinks, M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- ASUS OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Next-gen connectivity: Intel® WiFi 6, DDR4, PCIe® 5.0, 2.5 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 header support
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 12th Generation Intel® processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime Z690-P WIFI D4 provides users and PC DIY builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime Z690 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
All-Around Energy Efficiency
The Energy Processing Unit (EPU) automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes energy savings with Away mode - a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
Flexible Air- and Liquid-Cooling Controls
ASUS Fan Xpert 4 software provides comprehensive control over fans and all-in-one (AiO) cooler. Whether cooling with air or water, an Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. There's also an Extreme Quiet mode that reduces all fan speeds to below the default minimum to keep your system whisper-quiet when performing light tasks. Fans and AiO cooler can also be controlled via the UEFI BIOS.
Precise Digital Power Control
The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) delivers real-time control over voltage droop, automatically switching frequency and power-efficiency settings. It also allows you to fine-tune your CPU for ultimate stability and performance.
The renowned ASUS UEFI BIOS provides everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system. It offers intelligently simplified options for PC DIY beginners, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
Advanced Tuning for Serious Tweakers
An intuitive Advanced mode offered via the UEFI lets you take complete control. A built-in search feature makes it easy to find options, and various advanced functions let you intelligently make nuanced adjustments so you can dial in performance just the way you want.
Quickly and easily find the option or setting you need.
ASUS User Profile
Port configuration settings between different BIOS versions or share them with friends.
Prime Z690 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
- Compatible Pentium Gold processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Allows the memory to operate at an effective bus speed while using minimal power, resulting in an optimal computer performance and improved memory heat dissipation
- RAID supported levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- Wireless LAN support lets you connect to the internet and have instant access to social media, music, movies and online games
- HDMI interface connects the top of the line PCs, Blu-ray players, and cutting edge Gaming Controllers
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the ATX desktop motherboard
- 2 USB 2.0 ports offer the impressive data transfer speed of up to 60 Mb/sec