STRIX X670E-F GAMING WIFI
The ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi is the stealthy alter ego of the Strix X670E-A. A substantial power buff relays its inner demon, giving exclusive ROG overclocking utilities even more headroom to unleash the potential of AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series processors. And its black PCB and dark metallic heatsinks aesthetically match a wider variety of system hardware and build themes, while a dash of customizable color on its shroud subtly announces an ROG presence in your AM5 build.
DIY-FRIENDLY FEATURES | PCIE® SLOT Q-RELEASE
A physical button unlocks the first PCIe slot's security latch with a simple press, greatly simplifying the process of removing a PCIe card from the motherboard when it's time to upgrade to a new GPU or add-in card.
The innovative Q-Latch makes it easy to install or remove an SSD from an M.2 slot. The design employs a simple locking mechanism to secure the drive, eliminating the need for a traditional screw.
CLR CMOS BUTTON
The Clr CMOS button quickly resets BIOS settings to factory default. It can also be used to reboot the PC if incorrect BIOS settings have been selected.
BIOS FlashBack™ is a safe and simple way to update BIOS. Just drop the (UEFI) BIOS file onto a FAT32-formatted USB stick, plug it into the USB BIOS FlashBack port, and press the button. Updates can even be performed without having memory or a CPU installed.
Four onboard LEDs indicate power status and identify problems with CPU, memory, graphics card, or boot device for quick diagnosis.
Robust power delivery, innovative overclocking tools, and comprehensive cooling controls are core fundamentals of the ROG Strix X670E-F, giving you everything necessary to cruise and flex with AMD Ryzen™ 7000 in your build.
Blazing fast storage is at your command with two PCIE 5.0 M.2 slots and two PCIE 4.0 M.2 slots. Push speeds even further, create a mirrored backup, or both; NVMe and SATA RAID configurations (0/1/10) are available through AMD RAID Xpert2. PCIe 5.0 support also extends to the top x16 extension slot, which includes SafeSlot to support heavy graphics cards and Q-release for easy upgrades.
The ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi delivers a plethora of internal and external connectivity for low-latency networking and ultrafast data transfers. Those perks are joined by an advanced audio solution that allows you to pick out the smallest cues and home in on your opponents.
- Compatible Ryzen 5 processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR5 SDRAM slot for convenient installation of memory
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax wireless standard support lets you connect to the internet and have instant access to social media, music, movies, and online games
- HDMI interface enables the user to experience a fantastic sound/video quality at the expense of a single cable
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the ATX gaming desktop motherboard
- With 2 USB 2.0 ports, transfer several documents without error