Fast Connectivity meets Energy Efficiency
The DGS-1016C lets you enjoy fast wired connectivity with 16 Gigabit LAN ports, and easy Plug-and-play installation. It even reduces power to a port when there is no traffic, and optimizes power usage for a port for the length of cable connected to it, giving you more energy efficiency in your SOHO or SMB network.
Upgrade to Gigabit Networking
With data transfer speeds of up to 2000 Mbps at full duplex, these switches are ideal for quick file transfers, online gaming and smooth streaming media. They feature easy-to-access Ethernet ports with LED indicators per port to easily distinguish link status. Auto MDI/MDIX crossover makes connection a cinch; just plug in your cables and you're ready to go.
The DGS-1016C implements 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet, which saves energy and reduces heat automatically without sacrificing performance or functionality. The switch can detect when a connected computer is shut down or when there is no Ethernet traffic and can automatically reduce the power used for that port, cutting power usage substantially. In addition, the switch optimizes power usage for each port for the length of cable connected to it, using only as much power as is required. Both of these features work together to help you save power automatically.
Reliable Plug and Play Installation
The DGS-1016C is a Plug-and-Play device that requires no configuration, so setup is simple and hassle-free, and you can easily connect multiple computers, share files, music, and video across your home or small office network, or even create a multiplayer gaming environment. 802.3x flow control on each port minimizes dropped packets when the port's receiving buffer is full, giving you a more reliable connection for all of your connected devices. All ports on the switch have up to 4 kV surge protection in order to improve network reliability.
These switches support QoS, which prioritizes network traffic so that time-sensitive data is delivered efficiently, even during bursts of high data traffic. This helps ensure an optimal experience for streaming media and VoIP calls.
- Features 16 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation