Designed for Surface
Kensington worked directly with Microsoft to provide professional-level connectivity that looks as good as it functions, so you can work like a pro. Connect with confidence for a seamless dock and charge experience.
Dual 4K Video Output (HDMI 2.0 and DP++ 1.2 @ 60Hz)
Delivers Ultra High Definition (4096 x 2160) images. Four video ports allow users the ability to select between HDMI 2.0 and DP++ 1.2 without the need for cumbersome adapters.
Up to 100W Power Delivery (PD 3.0)
For fast charging.
Six USB Ports (USB-A and USB-C)
Two-layer hub delivers speeds up to 10Gbps. Front: 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen2 up to 5V/3A and 1x USB-A 3.2 Gen2 up to 5V/2.4A; Back: 4x USB-A 3.2 Gen1 up to 5V/0.9A
Free Kensington DockWorks™ Software
Enables the best connection, performance, and security from your Kensington dock.
Rest assured knowing you're covered by Kensington.
Zero Footprint Mounting Option
Adjustable clamp easily attaches to a desktop edge, cubicle wall, monitor arm, or other surface for maximum mounting flexibility (K34050, sold separately).
Designed for Surface, the SD4785P USB-C & USB-A 10Gbps Dual 4K Hybrid Docking Station w/ 100W PD - DP++ & HDMI (DFS) is the ultimate hybrid docking solution for Ultra High Definition Dual 4K @ 60Hz video. Features include the ability to select between HDMI 2.0 and DP++ 1.2, with four video ports in all (no need for cumbersome adapters); six USB ports; 100W of power delivery; a 1m (3.28 feet) USB-C to USB-C cable with USB-A adapter; Thunderbolt 3 compatibility; optional Kensington DockWorks™ software, for the best connection, performance, and security from your Kensington dock; and a three-year warranty. VESA compatible.
- Best For: USB-C or USB-A Laptops & Ultrabooks and Monitors that support up to 4K
- Connection Technology: USB-C or USB-A (DisplayLink)
- Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (up to 100W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: Windows 10 or above
- # of Monitors Supported: 2
- Video Ports: 2 x HDMI v2.0 and 2 x DisplayPort 1.2++
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single or Dual Monitors: 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- Plug & Play: Plug & play installation, though installation of Kensington DockWorks™ software is recommended for the best connection, performance, and security from your Kensington docking station
- System Requirements: DisplayLink driver installation required
- Warranty: 3 Years