The wireless conference phone Konftel 300Wx allows you to hold meetings wherever is convenient for you – without worrying about network and power outlets. The wireless DECT technology is both reliable and secure. Choose a base station to suit your company's telephony environment, SIP or analog, or connect to an installed DECT system.
The rechargeable battery ensures more than 60 call hours, so you can talk for a full work week without recharging!
- Wireless DECT – SIP, analog or GAP
- Meeting size: up to 20 people
- Mobile phone cable connection (RJ11)
- Expandable with additional microphones
- OmniSound®with HD audio
- Charging cradle
- Combine different connections
- Free software upgrades
- Support for Konftel Unite via adapter
- Hybrid: line and USB
- Recording on memory card
- Guide for multiparty calls
- Two-year warranty
- Display: Backlit monochrome LCD, 128 x 64 pixels.
- Keypad: Alphanumeric 0–9, *, call/R, end call, mute, hold, volume up, volume down, 5 buttons for menu navigation, line mode, conference guide
- Menu languages: Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
- Phone book: 200 contacts.
- Conference guide: 20 groups.
- During calls: Put calls on hold. Call waiting. Park/retrieve calls (if supported by PBX). Move incoming calls. Request. Music on hold. Dial plan.
- Multi-party calls: Support for multiparty calls if supported by PBX.
- Battery: 5200 mAh, up to 60 hours of call time/270 hours standby.
- AC adapter: 100-240 V AC/14 V DC
- Konftel charger: Yes
- Konftel analog DECT base: AC adapter: 100-240 V AC/5 V DC.
- DECT – SIP Analog GAP: DECT 6.0: GAP/CAT-Iq compatible, range of up to 200 m in open areas and up to 50 m indoors. Can be registered with 4 DECT base stations.
- USB: 2.0 Mini B.
- Mobile cable connection: Cable connection RJ11. To connect to a mobile phone, use a mobile phone cable that fits your phone, see accessories.
- Security: EN 60950-1:2006/A1:2010. EN 60950-1:2006/A12:2011. EN 60950-1:2006/A2:2013. IEC 60950-1:2005/A1:2009/A2:2013.
- EMC: EN 301 489-01 (V1.9.2). EN 301 489-06 (V1.3.1). EN 62311.
- Radio: EN 301406 V2.1.1.
- Tele: ES 203021/TBR 21 (analog).
- Expansion microphones: 2 x modular 4/4.
- Technology: OmniSound® with support for HD audio, full duplex, automatic echo cancellation and noise suppression.
- Microphone: Omnidirectional 360˚.
- Reception area: Up to 12 people (30 m²). With expansion microphones, up to 20 people (70 m²).
- Frequency: 2G 200–3300 Hz, 3G 200–7000 Hz, USB 200–7000 Hz.
- Volume: Max 90 db SPL 0.5 m.
- Equalizer: Dark, neutral, bright.
- Line bridging function: DECT + cell + USB.
- Recording: Support for SD/SDHC (≤32 GB) memory card.
- Software upgrades: The Konftel upgrade utility (for Microsoft Windows) upgrades the software via USB. It is also possible to upgrade via an SD card.
- Temperature: 5° – 40°C.
- Relative humidity: 20 – 80% condensation-free.