The GS724TPv2 and GS724TPP 24-Port Gigabit Switch with PoE+ and 2 SFP Ports join the NETGEAR Standalone Smart Managed Pro Switches family, adding full 24 port PoE+ support for deployment of modern high-power PoE devices. Cautious spender organizations can now deploy denser PoE+ devices connected to a costeffective switch, with a reasonable PoE power budget of 190W (GS724TPv2) or 380W (GS724TPP).
NETGEAR Smart Managed Pro Switches offer powerful Layer 2 features, great PoE functionality, and enhanced performance and usability. These switches are the ideal solution even for the most advanced small and medium organizations looking for the best combination of features, performance, and value: they are purposely designed for converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform. Temperature- and load-based fan-speed control combines accurate monitoring with minimized system acoustic noise: the GS724TPv2 and GS724TPP support quiet rack mounting operation with a maximum of 32.4 dBA (GS724TPv2) and 35.0 dBA (GS724TPP) even at full power and 25°C (77°F) ambient.
To empower the PoE applications, NETGEAR Insight Remote/Cloud Management is added to these two new switch models as an optional management mode. By activating the NETGEAR Insight Cloud management, the users will enable management features allowing businesses simpler configuration and deployment from anywhere using the NETGEAR Insight app from mobile devices or the Insight Cloud Portal from any device with a web browser.
- Features 24 networking ports to establish large network
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Useful for the multi-tenant unit and multi-business unit with Layer 4 traffic classifiers and bandwidth limit
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
50 / LifeTime