The QNAP QSW-M2106PR-2S2T is a half-width rackmount L2 PoE Managed Switch with six 90-watt 2.5GbE PoE++ ports, two 90-watt 10GbE PoE++ ports and two 10GbE SFP+ fiber ports. Providing a total power budget of 310 watts, the QSW-M2106PR-2S2T enables a high-speed and high-power PoE network infrastructure for Wi-Fi 6/Wi-Fi 6E/Wi-Fi 7 Access Points and Routers. The QNAP Switch System (QSS) features a user-friendly web interface to help IT administrators efficiently control Layer 2 and PoE networks, including wireless APs, IP Cameras and Digital Signage, core Switches and Servers. The QSW-M2106PR-2S2T offers SMBs a cost-optimized and centrally managed LAN deployment solution. With a half-width design, two QSW-M2106PR-2S2T can be installed in a 1U rack space for space-saving.
10G Multi-Gig connectivity
Includes two 10GbE SFP+ fiber ports (Backward compatible with 1G SFP) and two 10GbE RJ45 ports, compatible with NBASE-T technologies to support five speeds (10G / 5G / 2.5G / 1G / 100M).
2.5Gb Ethernet connectivity
Six 2.5GbE RJ45 ports allow you to immediately multiply your network speed by 2.5 times while using existing Cat 5e cables.
Can supply a total power budget of 310 watts to meet the demands of high-powered devices (PDs).
User-friendly management interface
IT administrators can efficiently control Layer 2 and PoE networks, including network connection status and power consumption information, making central management of high-power devices intuitive and easy.
Layer 2 network
Provides Layer 2 management features (such as LACP, VLAN, ACL and LLDP) for IT staff to efficiently control network bandwidth and enhance security.
Online OS update
Update QSS with just one click to help ensure network security.
10GbE/2.5GbE for Ultra-high-speed Wi-Fi Applications
From Wi-Fi 6 to Wi-Fi 6E and even the Wi-Fi 7, ultra-high-speed and high-power APs and Routers are driving up access point uplink requirements. Supporting multiple 10GbE/2.5GbE ports, the QSW-M2106PR-2S2T breaks through the bandwidth limitations of cabled and wireless networks to enhance your storage and access experience. With two 10GbE SFP+ ports for backbone network uplinking capability, the QSW-M2106PR-2S2T provides an ultra-high-speed Wi-Fi 6 wireless network infrastructure solution for small-to-medium businesses, hotels, and stores.
High PoE Capability- up to Eight-port 90W PoE++ and 310 Total Power Budget
The QSW-M2106PR-2S2T is compliant with the IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ standard and offers 2-port 10GbE and 6-port 2.5GbE 90-watt PoE++ capabilities. The QSW-M2106PR-2S2T can supply a total power budget of 310 watts to meet the demands of many high-power devices (PDs) (such as 4K IP cameras, wireless APs, IP phones, LED lights, and digital signage).
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Features 8 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters