Transportable, Hardware RAID Powerhouse
A transportable 4-bay hardware RAID solution with Thunderbolt™ 3 (40Gbps) and USB-C™ (10Gbps) interfaces offering content professionals up to 72TB1 of massive capacity and high-powered performance for consolidated backup, super-fast access, and real-time video editing. Supports multi-stream 4K, 8K, and VR workflows, RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 configurations, and provides transfer rates up to 1000MB/s read and 1100MB/s write2. Along with Ultrastar enterprise-class hard drives inside for enhanced reliability and a trusted 5-year limited warranty, the G-RAID SHUTTLE 4 is the ultimate storage solution for demanding video workflows on location and in the studio.
- Ideal Capacities of 24Tb - 72TB for Demanding Production Workflows: Available in capacities up to 72TB, the G-RAID Shuttle 4 device delivers high performance storage to save all your favorite 4K or 8K high dynamic range (HDR) and high frame rate (HFR) footage in a single location.
- Removable, Ultrastar Enterprise-class 7200RPM Hard Drives: For all your demanding workloads and mission-critical footage, you can depend on the power and enhanced reliability of four (4) removable Ultrastar enterprise-class 7200RPM hard drives inside.
- Up To 1000MB/s Sustained Transfer Rates: With transfer rates up to 1000MB/s, the G-RAID Shuttle 4 device delivers the performance you need to quickly ingest content and natively edit footage to make changes in real-time.
- Transportable Design: Built for easy travel between your on-site production location and to the studio for post-production, the G-RAID Shuttle 4 device delivers powerful, transportable storage to help improve your workflow efficiency, wherever you are.
- Optimized Support For Multi-Stream Workflows: Built for multi-stream 4K and 8K production workflows, the G-RAID Shuttle 4 device offers the bandwidth to support multi camera editing in real time, render footage with multi-layer effects, and quickly export in an efficient workflow.
- Built-in Hardware RAID: For maximum performance, the SanDisk G-RAID Shuttle 4 comes in RAID 5 out of the box and supports RAID 0, 1, and 10 to provide a versatile and flexible storage solution.
- Daisy-chaining for up to 5 Additional Devices: With dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, you can conveniently daisy chain up to 5 additional devices, keeping you connected to multiple drives, 4K displays and more, through a single connection to your computer.
- USB Power Delivery: With support for up to 85 watts of USB Power Delivery through the USB-C™ port, this drive can charge your compatible MacBook or MacBook Pro without having to take a separate MacBook charger out of your bag..
- 5-Year Limited Warranty: Backed by a 5-year limited warranty, you can be confident in the reliable storage of the G-RAID Shuttle 4 for years to come.