Snom C520 SIP Conference (80-S041-00)
Full-duplex speakerphone in baseCallers can speak and be heard at the same time, just as they would in a face-to-face meeting.
FlexibilityWith support for up to three SIP lines/accounts, you can manage multiple calls with advanced call handling features.
Wireless expansionCollaborating in a large conference room? Pair up to three C52-SP DECT Expansion Speakerphones to increase the volume and microphone pickup for 27 or more active participants.
Intuitive designYou're in business with a user-friendly interface, large backlit display, three soft keys and navigational pad.
Bluetooth connectivity for headset and mobile devicesBluetooth enables hands-free calls and connectivity to headsets and mobile devices. Make and receive cellular calls on the speakerphone, or pair your favorite headset to the speakerphone for a private conversation
HD voice qualityWith G.722 wideband codec support for HD audio, calls have never sounded so rich and life-like.
DECT 6.0 wireless microphonesPortable, wireless microphones allow everyone to collaborate beyond the conference table.
Up to 12 hours of talk time per wireless microphoneWith 12 hours of talk time for each microphone, you have plenty of room to keep the meeting going on one charge
Up to 70 hours of standby time per wireless microphoneWith up to 70 hours of standby time for each microphone, there's no need to worry about losing a charge midmeeting.
Built-in wireless microphone charging bays in baseMagnetic charging bays in the base keep the microphones together and ready for the next call.
Operable in small, medium and large roomsWith a base speakerphone, one fixed and two wireless microphones, ErisStation is a flexible solution for any size conference room.
2-year standard warrantyEnjoy the peace of mind that comes with an industry-leading, standard two-year warranty.
Automatic gain controlDigital mixing, Volume Control: 10 levels
3-way local conference
N-way network conference
Local phonebook up to 200 entries
Call history up to 200 entries
Specifications, Weights and Dimensions
- Color: GM (Gun Metal)
- APN: 80-S041-00
- UPC: TBD
- Product dimensions (WxDxH): Base: 10.59" x 11.10" x 3.23" Wi-Mic: 1.82" x 2.99" x 0.99"
- Product weight: 3.38 lbs.
- Giftbox dimensions (WxDxH):12.36" x 15.55" x 4.33"
- Giftbox weight: 4.89 lbs.
- Master pack dimensions (WxDxH):12.83" x 8.98" x 16.26"
- Master pack weight: 11.05 lbs.
- Quantity: 2
- DECT 6.0 RF module embedded
- DECT 6.0 (5 maximum registers): 2 wireless mics, 1 cordless headset A171 and up to 3 expansion speakerphones C52-SP
- Bluetooth: 2 connections
- Bluetooth supported profiles: HFP(1.6), HSP(1.2), A2DP(1.2), AVRCP(1.4)
- Ethernet port: 10/100MB
- Base power: Class 3 Power over Ethernet(PoE) or included AC adapter
- 158 x 57 pixels (w x h) LCD resolution with backlight (white)
- 3 soft keys with 4-way navigational pad
- DECT 6.0 wireless microphones
- Built-in wireless microphone charging bays in base
- Includes two wireless microphones and one fixed microphones
- Active call indicator; green LED on base unit and wireless microphones
- Mute indicator; red LED on base unit and wireless microphones
- Wireless microphone battery-low indicator; flashing LED
- Wireless microphone auto power off; when base powered off
- Operable in small, medium and large rooms
- AC adapter required (included)
- Full-duplex speakerphone in base
- Fast adaptive feedback control
- Acoustic echo cancellation technology
- Comfort noise injection
- Enhanced noise reduction/Dynamic noise reduction (DNR)
- Automatic gain control
- Digital mixing
- Volume control: 10 levels
- Supports up to 3 SIP account registrations
- 10 ring tones/melodies; 10 ring levels
- 10 speed dial entries
- Pre-dialing with editing
- Local phonebook up to 200 entries
- Phonebook import/export
- LDAP/Broadsoft® remote phonebook
- Call history up to 200 entries
- Alpha phone book search
- Number saving from CID log to phonebook or blacklist
- Do Not Disturb (DND)
- 3-way local conference
- N-way network conference
- Call barring/blocking (block anonymous/ blacklist)
- Dial plan/digit map
- Caller ID
- Call transfer
- Call hold
- Call forwarding: per-line basis (busy/always/no answer)
- Call timer (call duration)
- Phonebook matching (incoming and outgoing calls)
- Soft key configuration
- Custom startup and idle logo
- Web interface configuration (admin & user)
- Custom default file
- Up to 70 hours of standby time per wireless microphone
- Up to 12 hours of talk time per wireless microphone