This 32.8 foot (10 meter) Active HDMI Cable with Ethernet establishes a connection between HDMI-enabled devices over long distances, ideal for in-home and office cable runs.
High-Speed HDMI Cable
This high-speed HDMI cable supports resolutions of up to 4K at 60Hz (4096 x 2160p), 18Gbps bandwidth, High Dynamic Range (HDR10), Audio Return Channel (ARC), and Dolby Vision, for high contrast ratios, and vivid color.
Reliable Connections Over Long Distances
The cable features built-in amplifier circuitry, which actively boosts the HDMI signal, with no external power required. It is the perfect solution for longer transmissions without any signal loss. It features source and display labels on the connectors to ensure the display and source are properly connected.
This product is backed for 2 years, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: 32.8ft (10m) HDMI 2.0 Cable with Ethernet, 4K 60Hz (up to 4096x2160p), 18Gbps bandwidth, HDR10, and 32 channel multi-stream audio with 1536Hz sampling (5.1/7.1/DD+/Dolby TrueHD/Atmos); Directional cable with source/display labels
- ACTIVE CIRCUITRY: Active bus-powered amplifier boosts video signals over longer distances to extend HDMI signal up to 32.8ft (10m); Supports additional color spaces, such as Adobe RGB and YCC601 Color
- DURABLE CABLE: 100% copper cable (28AWG) with long lasting TPE jacket and strain reliefs absorbs stress of frequent bends, protecting the core of the rugged UHD HDMI cord; TPE is non-toxic, halogen free and RoHS certified for environmental sustainability
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Gold-plated connectors, and superior EMI shielding with Al-Mylar foil and copper braid improve signal integrity and reliability, deliver 4K 60Hz over long distances; Ideal for conference room, offices, or classrooms
- SPECS: 32.8 feet (10 meters); Color: Black; Version: HDMI 2.0; Connectors: Male to Male; Wire Gauge: 28 AWG; OD: 7.5mm; Cable Jacket: TPE; Shield: Al-Mylar Foil with Copper Braid; Features: ARC, Deep Color, HDCP 2.2, CEC, BT.2020 colorimetry