This 18U server or network rack cabinet lets you mount your EIA-310 compliant equipment to the wall, in a secure enclosure that has a hinged rear door for easy access to your equipment. The enclosure features adjustable mounting depth from 2.4 to 20 in. to provide a robust storage solution for your rack-mount equipment.
To provide secure stability for your heaviest equipment, this rack offers 4-post mounting, supporting a higher weight capacity per U than 2-post racks and supporting a total load capacity of up to 200 lb. (90 kg).Save space in your office or server room
Save valuable floor space by wall-mounting the enclosure. The wall-mounted design makes this enclosure the ideal solution for optimizing equipment storage in your classroom, retail store, server room or office. This rack also includes a 1U shelf that gives you a stable surface for placing equipment that's not rack-mountable or storing your tools.Easily access your servers and network equipment
The wall-mount network rack makes it easy to access your equipment and cabling, with a rear hinge that swings the enclosure away from the wall. By flipping the enclosure 180 degrees upon installation, you can reverse the direction of the hinge so that the enclosure can swing open from left or the right, depending on your preference.
The 18U network cabinet features a removable and reversible front door and removable side panels, each with quick-release mechanisms, so you can easily access your equipment. Plus, each door and panel on this rack features an independent lock, ensuring your equipment is secure.
For hassle-free cable management, the rack includes a 3 meter roll of hook-and-loop cable tie that makes it easy to keep your cables neat and tidy by binding them together or binding them to the rack. The self-gripping fabric can be cut to any size, enabling a wrap-around solution for the cables of any rack-mount equipment.Securely protect your equipment
This server rack enclosure features heavy-duty steel construction, with lockable doors at all entrances. For hassle-free equipment installation, the mounting rails on the rack can be switched for use with square holes and cage nuts, or tapped rails.
To ensure your equipment is running at an optimal temperature, the server rack/cabinet promotes passive cooling. It features mesh doors and vented top and bottom panels for maximum airflow.
For simple and sturdy mounting, the rack's mounting holes are positioned 16 in. apart, so you can securely attach it to a wall using wall studs.
The RK1820WALHM is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- CONVENIENT & SECURE ACCESS: Wall mount network cabinet w/ 180? hinged design provides easy lockable access to rear of mounted devices. Flexible enclosure also features removable doors & side panels.
- ACCESORIES INCLUDED: IT Data Rack includes complete set of accessories: a shelf (CABSHELFV1U), roll of hook-and-loop fastener, 50 cage nuts and screws, & 2 pairs of keys for the front and side panels
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: 18U 19" EIA/ECA-310-E enclosed design, 200lb weight capacity, 16" deep with a max. 16" mounting depth, removable sides, locking reversible door, dual top cable hole, optional fans
- PRE-ASSEMBLED: This IT cabinet comes fully assembled out of the box and the included hardware allows for quick installation of server room rackmount or computer equipment without additional purchases
- DESIGNED FOR COOLING: The switch depth vented rack has mesh front doors and side panels to provide fresh airflow and supports active cooling with up to four optional 120mm fans (ACFANKIT12)
- Weight (Approximate) : 67.86 kg
- Rack Height : 18U
- Width : 24" (609.60 mm)
- Package Contents : 1 x Wall-Mount Enclosure, 1 x 1U Shelf, 1 x Roll of Hook-and-Loop Fastener, 72 x 12-24 Cage Nuts, 72 x 12-24 Screws, 2 x Door Keys, 2 x Side Panel Keys, 1 x Instruction Manual
- Height : 35.60" (904.24 mm)
- Rack Depth : 16" (406.40 mm)
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number : RK1820WALHM
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Environmental Certification : REACH
- Form Factor : Wall Mountable
- Static/Stationary Weight Capacity : 90 kg
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Rack Cabinet
- Limited Warranty : 5 Year
- Product Name : 18U Wall Mount Network Switch Cabinet With Hinged Back Panel
- Length : 21.70" (551.18 mm)
- Country of Origin : China
- Color : Black
- Assembly Required : No
- Material : Mesh