This 2x4 Matrix VGA Video Switch allows users to share two separate VGA input signals between up to four monitors.
Providing convenient push button control, the VGA Matrix Switcher/Splitter allows both of the VGA input signals to be switched/split for display on any of the connected VGA displays (up to four) - in turn, ensuring centralized control of the VGA signal output destination at the push of a button.
To ensure optimized VGA distribution and signal management even over longer distance signal transmissions, the VGA Matrix Switcher/Splitter features a built-in signal booster that facilitates installation of displays at distances of up to 210ft away from the source computer, while maintaining flawless signal integrity. The switcher/splitter offers high video bandwidth (250 Mhz) capability, providing display resolutions of up to 1920 x 1440 pixels.
Designed to provide maximum control while saving space and eliminating clutter, this VGA Matrix splitter/switcher can be used as a standalone solution or rackmounted using the (included) ear-mounts.
- Equipped with easy to use front panel selection buttons
- Daisy chainable for use with more than 8 monitor hookups
- High video bandwidth (250 Mhz) provides resolution of up to 1920 x 1440 pixels
- Works with VGA, SVGA, XGA and Multisync monitors
- Allows you to switch video input signals on all 4 displays
- Allows two computers to provide video input to display on 4 different monitors
- TAA Compliant : Yes
- Weight (Approximate) : 470.6 g
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Depth : 7.90" (200.66 mm)
- Width : 3" (76.20 mm)
- Package Contents : 2x4 High Resolution Matrix VGA Video Switch, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x Instruction Manual
- Height : 1.70" (43.18 mm)
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number : ST224MX
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Environmental Certification : REACH
- Form Factor : Desktop
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Video Switchbox
- Limited Warranty : 2 Year
- Product Name : 2x4 High Resolution Matrix VGA Video Switch