This MPO/MTP to 8x LC breakout cable lets you fan out a single 40Gbps connection from a 40GBase-SR4 QSFP+ transceiver to four 10Gbps LC SFP+ transceivers.
The push-and-pull tabs optimize accessibility and let you install or remove the connectors with one hand, without having to use additional tools. Plus, the slim uniboot design of the LC connectors saves space and improves cable management.
The MPO cable is housed in a plenum-rated jacket and is ideal for installations where CMP fire rating is required.
Each OM3 fiber cable has been individually tested for insertion loss and return loss. The full test report is included in each cable bag.
The MPO8LCPL3M from StarTech.com is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Obtain higher port density with eight LC network connections combined into a single MPO/MTP connector
- Optimize accessibility and install or remove connectors with one hand using the push-and-pull tabs
- Save space and improve cable management with slim uniboot connectors
- Get test data for your fiber cable - an insertion loss and return loss test report is included in each cable bag
- Manufacturer Part Number : MPO8LCPL3M
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Environmental Certification : WEEE
- Weight (Approximate) : 53.9 g
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Network Cable
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Product Name : Fiber Optic Patch Duplex Network Cable
- Country of Origin : China
- Color : Aqua
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes