This 4-bay 3.5" SATA/SAS backplane, installed into three standard 5.25" front drive bays, makes it easy to swap 3.5" SATA or SAS drives in and out of your server or desktop computer. It features a trayless design that saves you installation time and enables you to insert or remove drives as needed. With its durable plastic and aluminum construction, it provides a cost-effective solution for drive maintenance and interchangeability of data between multiple systems.
Hot-swap drives easily
This 4-bay backplane is ideal for IT professionals, such as system administrators or computer operators, for quickly swapping drives. With support for both SATA and SAS 3.5" drives, it saves valuable time in environments where storage drives need to be replaced or removed regularly, such as in server rooms and data centers.
The hot-swap backplane is a cost-effective solution for large deployments of system builds or upgrades, for organizations looking to stretch their IT budget.
Valuable drive protection
The protective backplane is engineered with a plastic and aluminum design to safeguard your drives. Two built-in fans and ventilation help to optimize heat dissipation, to help protect your drives.
Fast data transfers
To maximize the speed and performance of your drives, the mobile rack supports SAS I and II and SATA I, II and III, providing data transfer speeds up to 6Gbps when paired with a compatible controller.
The HSB43SATSASB is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Hot swap drives between systems, using up to four 3.5? SATA or SAS drives in three 5.25? front bays
- Durable plastic and aluminum construction
- Trayless design for ease of use
- Supports SAS I/II and SATA I/II/III
- Insertion rating of 50,000 cycles
- Two fans and venting to optimize heat dissipation
- Wireless LAN : No
- Cooling Fan : Yes
- Compatible Drive Bay Width : 5.25"
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Package Contents :
- 4-Bay 3.5" SATA/SAS Mobile Rack for 3 5.25" Bays - Trayless
- 4 x SATA Cables
- 4 x LP4 to SATA & LED Power Cable Adapters
- 4 x SATA to SATA & LED Y Power Cable Adapters
- 8 x Installation Screws
- 1 x Quick-start Guide
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.startech.com
- Number of Hard Drives Supported : 4
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Number of Hard Drives Installed : No
- Environmental Certification : REACH
- Form Factor : Internal
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Drive Enclosure
- Number of 3.5" Bays : 4
- Limited Warranty : 2 Year
- Host Interface : Serial ATA/600
- Number of Total Expansion Bays : 4
- Drive Interface : Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
- Country of Origin : China
- Color : Black
- Material : Aluminum