This 4-port HDMI splitter with built-in scaler connects an HDMI video source to four HDMI displays, with support for UHD 4K resolutions, HDR (High Dynamic Range), and 7.1 channel audio.
4K 60Hz Resolution
This 4-way HDMI splitter supports up to 4K 60Hz resolution, at 4:4:4 chroma subsampling. The built-in scaler enables enables the concurrent output of 2 resolutions, ideal for environments where there is a variety of displays, monitors, and projectors.
This 4K HDMI Splitter features HDMI, 3.5mm, and Optical audio outputs, enabling connections to a variety of speakers and/or amplifiers. Simultaneous audio output is supported across all the audio ports.
Robust Installation Options
This HDMI splitter supports active HDMI cables and HDMI extenders (sold separately), facilitating installations at a distance from the displays (e.g., within a remote AV component cabinet). The metal enclosure and 8kV air and 4kV contact Electro-static Discharge (ESD) protection is suitable for installation in a variety of environments.
This product is backed for 2-years, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.
- 4-PORT HDMI SPLITTER: This HDMI Splitter displays the same image, with audio, on 4 screens
- 4:4:4 chroma subsampling support
- HDMI 2.0b 4K 60Hz
- 18Gbps Bandwidth
- 7.1ch HDMI Audio
- HDCP 2.2/1.4
- 8kV Air and 4kV Contact ESD Protection
- EDID MANAGEMENT SWITCH: The 4 way HDMI Splitter's EDID Auto setting uses a built-in scaler for outputting 2 different display resolutions
- EDID Copy clones the EDID settings from output port 1 to another display at the same resolution (720p and up)
- FLEXIBLE AUDIO SUPPORT: The 4K HDMI Splitter has HDMI, 3.5mm, and Optical audio outputs to connect to a variety of speakers or amplifiers
- Simultaneous audio output is supported across all ports
- Supports Digital to Analog conversion (DAC)
- LONG REACH: Reach up to 16.4ft (5m) with passive HDMI cables
- The 1x4 HDMI Splitter supports active HDMI cables and HDMI extenders (sold separately) to reach further distances which makes it ideal for boardrooms, digital signage and more
- EASY SETUP: No drivers or software required for the 1-Input 4-output HDMI 2.0 splitter
- The metal enclosure makes it suitable for installation in many environments
- Widescreen resolutions supported
- DVI compatible with adapters (sold separately)