The DP2HDMIADAP DisplayPort?? to HDMI?? Adapter provides a DisplayPort male and HDMI female connector, allowing you to keep your existing (HDMI) display while using a DisplayPort video card/source.
Supporting display resolutions of up to 1920x1200 (computer)/1080p (HDTV), this cost-effective solution maintains the incredible graphical performance offered by DisplayPort, while eliminating the cost of having to upgrade your HDMI-capable display to a display with built-in DisplayPort support.
DP2HDMIADAP is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
This adapter allows for audio pass-through if supported by the video source. Please review the video source manual to confirm support.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Easy to use adapter, no software required
- Weight (Approximate) : 17 g
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Width : 0.70" (17.78 mm)
- Height : 0.40" (10.16 mm)
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number : DP2HDMIADAP
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : A/V Adapter
- Limited Warranty : 3 Year
- Product Model : DP2HDMIADAP
- Length : 2.20" (55.88 mm)
- Product Name : DisplayPort to HDMI Video Adapter Converter - Male/Female
- Color : Black