The QSFP40GPC3M is an MSA compliant direct-attach copper QSFP+ cable that's designed, programmed and tested to work in 40G network deployments. It delivers dependable 40 GbE connectivity over copper cabling, which is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable setups.
This passive Twinax cable supports 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through QSFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. The cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
At 3 meters long and designed for high-speed performance, this copper QSFP+ cable is ideal for medium-distance applications such as across-rack network switch or server connections.StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP Cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- MSA UNCODED QSFP+ CABLE (DAC): 40G direct attach cable works with MSA compliant switches the accept uncoded transceivers and modules
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 3m (9.84ft)
- 40 Gbps
- Passive Twinax (Copper)
- 2x QSFP+ Pluggable Connector
- 100 Ohm Impedance
- Manufacturer Part Number : QSFP40GPC3M
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Environmental Certification : REACH
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Weight (Approximate) : 252 g
- Product Type : Network Cable
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Product Name : QSFP+ Direct Attach Cable - MSA Compliant - 3 m (9.8 ft.)
- Country of Origin : China
- Color : Black
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes